Insurance Coverage



Homeowners insurance compensates you for losses to your home and your possessions inside it, so purchasing a homeowners policy provides added security for your investment. Home insurance also protects you if you’re legally liable for someone’s injuries on your property, as well as from financial losses caused by storms, fire, theft and other events outlined in your policy. You can sleep better at night knowing your home is covered by the best policies available.

Generally, a standard homeowners insurance policy protects the following:

• The physical structure of your home

• Structures on your property (storage sheds, pools, boathouses, etc.)

• Your personal property and belongings inside your home, up to specified limits

• Your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or your family members cause to other people

• Injuries to your household pets while inside your home

• Additional living expenses if a fire or other insured disaster leaves you temporarily unable to live in your home.


Health insurance can save you thousands of dollars by having the right plan. Let us help you choose the right plan for you and your family.


We have plans to cover both personal and business autos. Whether you travel a lot or stay close to home. We have several plans with different coverage levels to insure you’re covered no matter what.

You can select from options including:

Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability

Comprehensive and Collision

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist

Loan/Lease Payoff

Medical Payments

Custom Parts and Equipment/Accessory Coverage

Rental Reimbursement

Roadside Assistance

Pet Injury Coverage


Your motorcycle is your baby. Let us help insure it has the coverage it needs. Motorcycle insurance covers many types of bikes, so even if you’re looking for specific coverage—like scooter insurance, motocross insurance, dirt bike insurance, moped insurance, classic motorcycle insurance, or trike insurance—a motorcycle insurance policy is what you need.


With boat insurance; you can enjoy your boating adventures knowing you have the best coverage no matter what happens. With so many boat insurance options, we provide you with information to help you choose the best coverage for your boat or personal watercraft.

Boat insurance covers many kinds of boats, so even if you’re looking for specific coverage—like personal watercraft insurance, jet boat insurance, sailboat insurance, fishing boat insurance, or house boat insurance—a boat insurance policy is what you need.

With RV insurance, you can select all sorts of coverage, including Vacation Liability, Full Timer’s, Emergency Expense and more. Your RV insurance policy protects your traveling companions and your valuables when you’re on a trip. Keep in mind that RV insurance covers several kinds of vehicles, such as motor homes—including Classes A, B, and C; motor coaches; and camper vans—as well as travel trailers, including campers, pop-ups, fifth wheels, and toy haulers. So if you’re searching for motor home insurance, travel trailers, camper insurance, camper van insurance, then an RV insurance policy is what you need.


You’re renting a home or apartment but you need to have your possessions covered just in case something happens. With rental insurance you’re protecting what’s yours. Renters insurance protects you in situations that everyone can face: fire, theft, water damage and other unforeseen circumstances — situations your apartment owner’s policy doesn’t cover.


Home insurance isn’t your only option when it comes to protecting your belongings. When you own a condominium, you — not your condo associations — are responsible for what’s inside your condo. That’s why having a personal condo insurance policy is important.

General Liability for Construction

Contractors insurance is a group of coverages that protect against many job related risks. These risks might involve accidents, injuries, or damage to someone’s property for which you’re found responsible.

Contractors Insurance Options

General Liability Insurance- General liability insurance is the main coverage in most contractors insurance packages. It can protect against things like lawsuits and other damaging financial liabilities.

Commercial Vehicle Insurance – Your contractors insurance can provide commercial vehicle insurance protection for your work vehicles. It can protect cars, light and heavy trucks, vans and trailers.

Business Owners Insurance – If you have any business related property, such as a garage or warehouse, you might also need business owners insurance (sometimes referred to as a BOP). It usually includes general liability insurance with other business related coverages such as loss of income insurance, property insurance, commercial vehicle insurance and many others.

Commercial / Business

Protect your livelihood with a customized business insurance policy today.

Our wide range of business insurance products can protect contractors and small business owners with basic general liability insurance, or a more comprehensive business owners policy (BOP), which could also include coverage for property and income.

Business insurance is a group of commercial insurance coverages that protect businesses against a variety of work related risks that could result in lawsuits and devastating financial damages.

Your business insurance package might include any of the following coverages:

General Liability Insurance – This is the most common business insurance coverage. It could protect you if you injure someone or damage their property.

Business Owners Insurance – Also known as a Business Owners Policy (BOP), this group of coverages can provide both basic general liability insurance and other options such as property insurance, loss of income insurance, identity theft insurance and many others.

Commercial Vehicle Insurance – Start an online quote and see what you can save today. From business autos to tractor trailers and dump trucks, we’ve been a leader in commercial auto insurance for over 40 years.

Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Protect yourself and your employees against some of the medical costs or lost wages that could result from a workplace accident or illness.